Saturday, March 12, 2005

~First Official Entry!~
This is officially my first posting in my blog.
I've been vewy busy since O level was done wif. Busy looking for a job, too busy to start posting in my blog. Now, after already getting my O level resultys I'm finding the time to start posting.

Talking about O level results, I did very well for it. Pass all subjects, 3 distinctions.For English, Combined Humans(Social Studies & Literature Elective) & Pure Chemistry, I got B4. For Pure Physics, B3. For Malay & Additional Mathematics, A2. For Elementary Mathematics A1. Is my results good?? Its good enough to get into JC. But I'm applying for poly courses.These are my 12 choices:
1st choice: Hospitality & Toursim Management in TP
2nd: Accounting & Finance in TP
3rd: Business in TP
4th: Law Management in TP
5th: Retail Management in TP
6th: Sports & Wellness Management in NP
7th: Health Sciences(Nursing) in NP
8th: Nursing in NYP
9th: Banking & Financial Services in NYP
I can't remember the last 3 choices for now. Anw hopefully I'll get my 1st choice. Temasek Poly pls accept me!
I chose poly courses instead of JC because I need to work part-time. I have a family problem you see. I'll elaborate more in the next entry, aite?! I think this first entry is long enough, so I'll stop for now. Later!


|Sri Shakira at 7:10 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment