Friday, June 10, 2005

~The Answer is LuRVe!~
I have a shocking surprising announcement to make. JENG3!!! Afta almost 5 years of being single, finally Sri Shakira Sulastri got attached on 08 June 2005! It is lurve not fatuation. I realy hope dat it will last til the day i die. Wow! Doesnt dat sound romantic or romantic?
If u wanna noe who's the lucky guy...ask me! Here is a short summary about us:
He got to noe me thru AnakMelayu. He saw my pic der & den gave me a Virtual Kiss wich i replied it wif my email add. Den he added me in MSN, Frenster, hi5, zorpia, bebo, ringo, smsac & lots more. & sumwhere along there he got my hp no & contacted me. Afta abt 3 weeks of contacting, we met each other at Toa Payoh interchange as he was fetching me home from werk. 6 days afta meeting, he proposed & i accepted. & now i'm in e skool lab posting dis entry for my blog. Alkisah.......Taib..!
Actualy he proposed on the 7th but i suggested to make it official on the 8th. The reason is bcuz 8 is my favourite no and dat 8th of June is a month afta his bdae. Am i clever or am i smart?
If u r thinking dat my hubby is in one of my pics here, u r wrong! Dat guy in the pic is my gd fren not my hubby. I'll put my hubby's pic soon but not now. So wait long2 or sabar menanti yer!!!
Before i end this entry, I'll admit & confess dat I am in LURVE! Til nxt tym....


|Sri Shakira at 2:03 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment