Wednesday, June 29, 2005

~The answer...~
This is the verdict!

I'm attached but single. Get me?
Let me explain...I do have a steady boyfriend but I will still act like I'm single. I'm used to it u noe.. I will go out whenever and wherever wif whoever I want. If its a guy fren, I juz make sure that there is no hanky-panky. Its not that I'm not faithful but my guy is not worth being really faithful for. He doesn't care for me like he did b4 we were 2gether. He wont reply my smses like he used to b4 we were 2gether. Ignores me most of the time, do not call me at all unless i ask him to. Not that he has no intiative, he juz changed a lot. I think all guys behave differently during the courting period and when they are already 2gether. Agree wif me?
I think that some of you think that I should end the relationship, but I lurve him no doubt. Should talk to him about it and clarify.
B4 i end this entry, an advice to all Guys. Do not treat ur partner like a barbie doll. Appreciate what u have and never ask ur partner to change the way they are. Love her for her not how u would like her to be.
Till next time...Tata!


|Sri Shakira at 2:04 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment