~Broke! I'm so Broke!~
Haiyah! No more money. That fucking motherfucker aka my father doesn't wan to give me my allowance at all. No money for food,no money for lecture notes,no money for my course T-shirt, no more money for my transport. I'm lyk MAHA broke. Who can help me??? Who is willing to donate money to me??? Heheez...Juz joking. I dun need donation or sympathy. But the thingy about me not getting my allowance is true. Dun believe huh? Ask my younger sis,my maid and my cousinz.Its true that money makes the world go round especially in S'pore. Life is vewy2 difficult without money & u can't live without money in S'pore. So LIFE IS A BITCH!! Life is never meant to be easy. There r always barriers. I've went thru alot of it afta my beloved mother past away April last year. Not to be arrogant or anyting but its true. I hav a father but he has never played his role as a father. So i feel like an orphan. Even now, he doesn't care at all. He would like me to move out of the house and live alone so that he doesn't need to support me and he can save on his expenses every month to buy a pathetic car. My younger sis is afraid of him bcuz if she makes him angry in any way, she will not get her allowance to school. So my younger sis has to suck up to him. My elder sis & bro was sort of forced to move out and live in a rented house far away from my house bcuz of his unbearable behaviour. He enjoys locking ppl out. Example me n my elder sis. I've experienced that for more than 6 times that it has become a routine for me. He has no respect for ppl's privacy at all. Rumage into ppl's stuff looking at private personal things and documents and also stealing some of them. Some examples are my bro's important documents, my bank book and my G-string. Surprised ryte?! Who can bear this kind of behaviour from a 49 year old balding man. I've been very patient for the past 1 and half year. I had thoughts of running or moving away from home but i do not hav a stable job which gives me enuff income to support myself and also i'm stil a student. I need him to pay for my school fees. So I'll be patient & wait til i've graduated and hav found a stable job which pays handsomely and also make sure that my younger sis is mature enuff to understand the situation, then i'll get out of that house. By then, my elder sis will be married and i can live wif her.
Wat a plan...Hope and pray for me that i'll be patient enuff to go thru another 3 years of torture.
Thats all for this entry...Later!
Comments:
Post a Comment