~1st Formal Presentation~
Jush now, I had my 1st ever formal presentation in school. I had to wear a full suit and the topic of my presentation was buying HDB flats. Why did i choose such a topic? I was werking for ERA last 2 months so I knew a lot about HDB flats and stuff... Fortunately, I did pretty well for my presentation, I got a high B for it...I'm sure I will pass Communication Skills 1 with hopping kangaroos...Ahacs! I took a picture wif my full suit, waiting for my classmate to send it to me so i can change the display pics. I wan to be known as the professional looking chic lady...Heheez..Jush to let u all know, I've got a new job. I'm werking for Naughty by Nature Image COnsultants as a telemarketer. I earn quite alot, will stick to the job until I'm fired. Hahakz...Like real. Lets see how long I will werk there. Hope it will be pretty long because it offers quite a high salary.. So its a hard to get job..
Till next time when I have interesting things to tell u.. Daaaa...!
Comments:
Post a Comment