Wednesday, July 20, 2005

~Confirmed!~
Yesh, it is confirmed! I am single again...Good news??? Or bad news??? I leave it to u to decide bcuz i cant decide..Its a mixed feeling u noe...Its hard to explain...

Yeah, I'm sad and disappointed but at the same time i feel relieved u noe.. The feeling when u hav a bad tummy ache and u get the chance to let it go in the toilet, u noe, that kind of relieved! Aaaarh....... Hahakz, me talking crap and crazy...

I wont deny that it became a bad relationship when he got into ITE. When he entered ITE, our relationship was on the way to the drain.. But i didnt tink it would be so soon. One thing is for sure, he is a motherfucking COWARD!

Lets not let ppl like this spoil my beautiful face and wonderful mood! Be happy! Happy, shalala.. Its so nice to be happy! Shalala.. Everybody should be happy, shalala!


|Sri Shakira at 7:43 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment