~SO FUN!~
After decades.....Finally I got the chance to hang out wif my fellow Pink Honey Royalties! What an exaggeration! It was like 3 months or so.. Yeah, i've been to busy to with work, skool, shopping that I did not have the time and money for the Royalties.But now, I'm so happy, contented, overwhelmed with joy! Had enuff money and time to enjoy myself with them! We went to Cineleisure to watch War of the Worlds because I can get 50% off the 2nd ticket. Great movie!!! Go watch it! Then took 2 neoprintz wich looked fantabulous! Took sumore pics in the Paragon toilet and outside the cinema with Farah new DigiCam. Went to Arnolds to eat! Then we went home. It was the Best Sundae I've ever had for such a long time! Really, no kidding! There were some mishaps though, like Farah getting blisters on her foot caused by her palm shoes and me cant get money out of my account bcuz it was a Sundae wich was not a werking day thus my money could not get into my account that day.
Overall, I LURVE the outing. Missed all the great times we spend together during secondary skool and all the outings we had. Lets make a betta future! I promise I'll try my besh to be there for every PHR outing but u Royalties have to help me by informing and booking me about 2 weeks beforehand so can collect enuff money. Till next time...Toodles!
Comments:
Post a Comment