Thursday, July 14, 2005

~WooHoo!!! A month to my BDAY!!!~
Yesh! One more month to my birthday...14 August! Remember that date, write it in ur calendar and organisers, set ur alarm, go find me a bdae present! Anticipating lots of gifts from all of my fwenz...including u who is reading this post! Yesh, its u i'm talking about...Heheez...

I'm actually in the skool lab as usual...had no where to go before attending that Cocoalatte thingy.. Meeting Emi later at 10+ at Downtown East..Then we head to Gallery Hotel to party! Won't let aniting ruin my mood including that bloody pain in the arse! Guess who?? Not my father...someone else..He has not replied any of sms for the past 4 days, did not pick up my call... He wants a silent break izit?? I hate silent break ups, its stupid and it means that he is jush a scaredy cat, coward, chicken, motherfucking heartbreaker!!!

All my life, all the guys I know had told me that they are different from other jerks and casanova, but they do what they told me they won't do.. Why??? Izit fun breaking ppl's heart? What do u get out of it?? Satisfaction? Ego boosting??? This is one of my reasons why i stayed single for such a vewy long time...Am i repeating anyting from my past posts??

I'll stop right now b4 i start repeating all my post again. Ahakz! Anw, REMEMBER 14 AUGUST!!! Get ur gifts ready! I'm gonna hunt u down! Hahahahahahahakz(evil laugh)!


|Sri Shakira at 8:51 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment