Monday, August 15, 2005

~After donkey years!!~
After many donkey, Cheeky Chicken, Crazy Cow, Crappy Chimpanzee or Creepy Chihuahua years...
Finally...I had a fun, exciting and fulfilling birthday celebration yesterday! Hehee...

Presents i received for my birthday:-
  • Rainbow coloured Roxy Wallet with my beloved PHR neoprint in it.(Given by PHR)
  • A Cow thingy bcuz I'm the Crazy Cow. ( Given by PHR)
  • A red adidas handbag. ( Given by a friend)
  • A necklace. ( Given by Enna, my cousin)
  • A Nivea Lip Balm. ( Given by Ira, my younger sis)
  • A Louis Vuitton Coin Pouch. ( Found at Heeren's Pretty in Tokyo, too bad no money!)

Still I'm waiting for more presents from my other friends, sibling and cousin. Anticipating them.

Thanks to all who made my Birthday much more special and memorable. Will post new pictures when Ms Crappy Chimpanzee transfer all the pics. That's all for now. Got to finish my PBL report. Later!



|Sri Shakira at 2:42 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment