Thursday, August 11, 2005

~No plans! :(~
Still...i have no plans for my birthday which falls on this Sunday. No one has asked me out yet.

I don't mind not having a celebration. Just like last year, i spent my birthday at home. I was sad at that time because it was the 1st birthday ever without my beloved mother around. Every year on my birthday, my mother will not fail to cook my favourite dish, Laksa! I remembered the very last birthday I celebrated with her. She bought me a birthday cake and cooked Laksa. Although my elder sis and bro wasn't around to celebrate with me, I was contented spending my birthday with my mother and younger sis. Last year I celebrated my birthday by crying as I missed my mother a real whole lot. It is very hard not having her around but I'm happy that she is in a better place right now, not having to suffer anymore like when she was still alive.

This year, I'm sure I'll cry 1st before going out with whoever to celebrate my birthday. Hope to hear an invitation from EHEM! to ask me out to celebrate my birthday. Will update about my birthday next time k....Happy Bday to ME in advance! :)


|Sri Shakira at 12:26 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment