~The Untitled~
YeaY!!! I got 70 out of 100 for my Microeconomics Mid-Semester test!!! Maybe the highest in class..I not sure because I'm too lazy to ask my tutor.. Heheez....so happy bcuz I passed all the test I have done so far. My worst subject is Tourism Transport Business. The latest test, i scored 30 out 60. And i did not even study a thing, dont even pay attention or discuss so much during online discussion. Miracle huh?!Anyways...I have thought of what to get for Joan, Ain and Farah's bdae present.. It will be unique in our own PHR way...Cant give out any info about the gifts. What i can tell is that they will receive it in September or October but not August because I need to settle my Hp bill and concession stamp. These gifts can wait right..?!
I mish my PHR mates...Hope can watch Charlie and Chocolate Factory with u guys if u can...
In 12 days time, its my BIRTHDAY!!! Heheez...cant wait to receive gifts, i think!
Till next time...Got to attend project meeting,lots of project is due next week..Haiyo! Stress!
Comments:
Post a Comment