Tuesday, September 06, 2005

~I'm Busy~
I know my fans out there miss me alot! I miss u guys too...hahakz! That why i'm posting today.

Yesh, i'm busy right now. With exams. 3 papers to take. All 3 papers must pass so that I don't habe to take Supplementary paper during our poly school holidays. Just finished my Fundementals of F&B Science just now...Left half an hour before end of duration. I'm confident of passing but not with flying cows. Two more papers to go, MicroEconomics and Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism. Semoga aku study well for the exams and not be distracted! Amin...

After the exams,i'll be busy working and looking for another job. I want to be rich by early November. Ahakz! Like that is gonna happen...Dream on SRi! My pay is usually used up because of buying food,cigarettes(sometimes), bus concession stamp and slippers,tops,bottoms,diamond ear studs, ya thats it..

I've been quite moody lately,PMT or PMS u call it...Very the lazy and lesu u know... Just don't wanna do anything. Selfish...No one can do anything wrong to me so u betta watch out on everything u because it might provoke me. This is some symptoms of this "disease" that only female or kaum Hawa go through every single month.

Is this enough to make up for my absence or MIA? I think it is enough... Go to go now, need to collect pay from previous employer. Tata!


|Sri Shakira at 11:45 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment