Friday, September 23, 2005

~SRi's Back!~
I'm back from.....not sure from where! Many things happened for the past two weeks. I was attached and single again in such a short period of time. I was done with my exams and just got my Exams results just now! Passed all my subjects! YEAY! NO need to take supp paper...i hav 2 D's, 1 B, remaining C+ and C...cant remember which subject which grades. Altogether my CU = 24.. Good or bad i not sure.

Another 10 mins, Cheeky Chicken's, my kakak's & my cousin, Len's birthdays will end. SO i wld like to be the very last one to wish them Happy Burpday!

Actually very the tired already...slept at 1 am,woke up at 6.30 am to go to work. Arrived at work at 9.30,end work at 5.45. Rushed home,grab some stuff & then met with PHR. Took neoprint & then rush to Clementi to meet my brother to get keys. Now at my sis place updating my blog. Feel so satisfied! SO HAPPY! Hmmm... :)


|Sri Shakira at 11:50 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment