Friday, November 25, 2005

~Am i neglecting everything???~
I'm not giving the answer to the question however i myself am confused..

Am i neglecting my friends, school and family all because i'm attached???

I dont think so actually. I still go to school as per normal unless i oversleep. My friends...I do go out and hang around with them when i'm free.. I do leave early to go home or somewhere else or to meet my guy but i have my reasons. Sometimes its because i did not inform him about me going out so i have to make sure he has no idea i do so. Sometimes i'm just to tired like that day because i had only 3 hours of sleep and lots of cleaning up to do when my grlfrenz came to my place for Hari Raya. Family wise i doubt it. I dont neglect them at all.

Now i am tired...I have a tummy ache. Maybe eat too much or nature calls...Ahakz! School has not gotten hectic yet so i'm still free enough to post entries. But for now this is it.... Need to go home! See ya on next entry! Toodles..!


|Sri Shakira at 7:44 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment