Wednesday, January 04, 2006

~Something big happened!!!~
On the 2nd of January 2006, I went home from my sis place at 9pm after 2 nights staying there. I did not inform that motherfucker about my whereabout because i was frustrated as he did not give me my "salary" for doing the household chores knowing that I wasnt working anymore. He only thought about his own stomach and respect that he neglects his responsibility as a father who is suppose to provide for his family. Even if i told him about my whereabouts it would be a total lie so to lessen my sins, i didnt inform at all. However when he asked me that night, i told him lie that i was at a 3 days 2 nights chalet with my classmates. As usual he nagged but surprisingly he told me to leave the house. It was quite persistent but with my ignorance behaviour, I just forget it. Although it made me sad, I didnt take it to heart.
The next day, I had school at 9am. Before going out i realised that my keys were not where i left it,i knew he took it. When i opened the door, the gate was locked, no keys which means i could not get out. I knocked on his door, both the bitch and the motherfucker ignored and did not open the door. I waited and knocked again. Until at 10am when he finally got out of the room and commanded me to leave the house again. Told me to "go to school" when he knew that it would be in vain as my attendance wont be marked.

This story wil be continued in the next entry. Got to go. Lab closing!


|Sri Shakira at 9:29 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment