Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yesterday, there was a gathering at Pasir Ris. It was for most of the malay students from Springfield my batch la...Almost everyone who were invited, were there. It includes Shafiee, Fauzi, fauzi, faiz, Syafik, Syafiq, Sheikh, Rifqi, Ghafur, Ian Tong, Hussein, Lily, Linda Wirdah, Rohaidah, Ayu, Aziedah, Ain, Farah and me. Did i leave out anyone? I think its correct. Oni Seha, Din and Wan werent there. It was fun to see them again. Most of them still behave the same way. They look the same probably except their hair colour, facial hair.

Anyways that motherfucking iblis not my father,the guy whom I'm having a relationship with, yarh that guy, he promised to come and then fetch me home. He smsed me telling me he will be there around 9pm. I called him at 9. Not only he did not pick up my call, he rejected and then switched his hp off. Thinking positively, i thought his hp battery was low or something. Called again and again and again and again and again until 10+pm. His fucking hp was still off. I called his younger sister hp and then him home phone. Spoke to his younger sister, told her to wake him up. She tried but to no avail. I know his younger sister is afraid of him, so i didnt persist. Hung up the phone. Obviously, I felt so fucking angry, disappointed and cheated. Only Allah knows how i felt at that moment. At that moment, i didnt care whether i was attached or not. It didnt make any difference. I went home alone taking the bus, reached home at 11.50pm. Changed my clothes, switched on the computer and started chatting. Pouring my hearts out to the chatters i chatted to. I did exchange numbers. Made sure they were good looking first and foremost. Hahakz...if u think i'm not being faithful, thats true. But its not worth it to be faithful to a guy who doesnt even care for u and doesnt appreciate u.
There are other guys that i'm in contact with who are interested in me. IF the iblis leaves me or i leave him, i do have some people that i can straight away run to and make him my new guy.
Every relationship of mine cocked up! They dont work out! So i dont look forward to any happy ending in my lovelife. Not being negative but this is how i feel.

Thats enough for now. Better stop before i start crying...


|Sri Shakira at 1:07 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment