~At last...~
At last.....First year is over! I think la..Provided i pass all my subjects and do not need to take supplementary paper, right now holiday has just begun! WooHoo!!!Actually I just reached home from school, took my last paper which was MacroEconomics. Not exactly easy but its do-able. Business statistics was pretty easy, sort of like maths. And if u have known me since primary or secondary school, u would know that I"m good in Mathematics. I'm worried for Travel and Tour operations, i did study but didnt remember much info. I have some confidence of passing that subject or module. The other paper was Principle of Management. That paper would have been easy if i had studied my second term lecture notes. I didnt manage to find the time to study because my guy met me after his appointment at National Skin Centre at 10am. He reached my place at 11.30am. I woke up at 9 and was ready to study at 10am. After he arrived, not that much time to study. Went to buy brunch at KFC. Ate our meal at my place. At 2.10pm i went off for POM paper, he waited for me. Hopefully pass all the papers! Pray for me myself and i...Amin!
Anyways, its over already. So dont brood over it,Sri! I got a job!!! Part time evening shift telemarketing position at Chai Chee Tecnopark. I work from 6 to 9pm for weekdays. Saturdays it will be 10am to 3pm. I earn $6 per hour not including commission. My company's name is Green Wave Marketing Pte Ltd. I'm sort of selling credit cards from ABN Amro. Inform me if u have relatives or friends who would like to use a credit card for 3 years free and on top of that, get $600 worth of welcome vouchers. This is for the classic or personal card. For the platinum card, it will be a year free and get $1500 worth of welcome vouchers. There terms and conditions. For personal card, u need an annual income of $30k. Platinum is $50k. So inform me k if u have...I earn more with more sales. Yes, i'm suppose to do sales on the phone not in my blog. Try my luck in blogmarketing...heheez! When i get my pay, i have less worries to go out with PHR. Mish u grls. Then i can shop at JB. Buy necessary stuff that i have been wanting to buy. With more money, i will eat more thus, get back to my old form before i lost weight. Which i hope would not happen, i know my guy wants it to happen. NO WAY!
Nothing much about my family right now. But from what i know, my elder brother was asked to leave my cousins place with his wife. Conflict and lots of stuff la...I'll explain and elaborate more on next entry. His wife will be giving birth soon. They plan to live at my brother's friend's place. This is all because of their attitude. Expect respect from others when u urself have no respect for others. His attitude is exactly like botak. Selfish and some others la...
Haiz... I myself dont believe my brother anymore since he lied to me to get me to lend him my savings. I loaned it to him in 2004. Until now the debt has not been settled. He has a very long way to go. Trying my best to keep the savings like it was before but very hard la. Botak dont give me much money. I dont earn that much either unless i work like hell. Can only do it when i work full time and earn at least $1800. Hopefully when i graduate i can earn that amount when i start working.
I havent seen my elder sister online for the past few days. Dont know why. My elder sis received a warrant of arrest last 2 years regarding unpaid monthly instalments for a bike. Since she has moved, she has to change the address on her I.C. at the police station right? So she has this phobia that she will be arrested when she goes to a police station. Its not her fault she did not receive the letter. She was not living with me anymore. If u have any idea about this, please do help me. So i can tell her what she could do. Tag k!
Got to go.. Working later. Need to go off somewhere 1st to get cigarettes before work. Go!
Comments:
Post a Comment