~Schnappi!~
This week is the last week of school!!! Yea yea! Next week is the study week where on Monday I will be having my CDS term test 2..The week after that will be my exam week. I have 4 papers to take altogether. Good luck to me myself and only i!Anyways, everything is back to normal with my guy. But we dont meet as often as we did before. In a week, we meet 3 or 4 times. Or even less, depending on my mood. Ahakz!
Now lets talk about my elder sis. She just moved to her new flat at Jurong West. Its on the 16th floor. Damn windy! Syiok! Anyways, wednesday last week until last Saturday, I was helping her with her moving. Helped to carry boxes, wash her new home, helped her put her kitchen stuff in place and some more. Her new house is huge. I wish I can sleep over there. It would be fun. I will make sure I get to do it in the very very very near future.
My elder sis will be getting married soon. Most probably somewhere in this month i think. She was suppose to get married last year November but due to Botak, it was delayed until now. I pity her many2. My brother is already married, shotgun la! He is not staying with my sis anymore because my sis dont get along with his wife. His wife is expecting a baby girl which is due next month. Talking about pregnancy, my elder sis is expecting TWINS!!! Yesh...No kidding! I will be an aunty very very soon. An aunty to 3 of my nieces and/or nephews. Hahakz! But i think i will be much closer to the twins than my niece. Because I will be helping out my sis more often. Cant wait...I hope its one girl and one boy or both boys. Too many girls already in the family.
Since my sis got twins, there is a very teeny tiny weeny chance of me getting twins. I want to have at least 2. But if I can afford more it will be 4. The more the merrier! Heheez....
Haiz....Tomorrow got school at 11 but must come early for group discussion at 10. After 1 pm i will be free. I can go out! Hahaaakz! That is it for now. Update more next time!
Comments:
Post a Comment