Friday, February 17, 2006

~Valentines?!~
For 17 or 18 years, aiyo! For all my life la, on valentines day, I did not go out and spend time with anyone special. Most of the time, I'm single and no one interesting asked me out. For this year, I'm attached but still i did not go out with my guy. Why?! He said or lied that he had recall. Do i believe him? Nah...I think its a lie. Who cares? No one! Everyday is valentines(yarh right,ahakz!). Anyways, although i was attached, there were some people asking me out on a dinner date. Well, i rejected those offers. I should reject it because i am attached u know. Yarh, i do have some guy contacts so what. I am thoughtful. And i also believe in karma. So i dont want my guy going out with other girls when we are still together. Thats heart wrenching! On valentines day this year, i only went out to buy cigarette and then went back home with my cousin, we surf the net and chatted on MSN and MIRC. We did or do this for fun, to release stress and tension. A way of sort of paying back to our guys for the bad things they did to us. Make sense? If it doesnt, never mind. I myself am not sure whether I'm making sense.

By the way,i think i should just tell why i think that my guy is lying. The day after valentines he told me he had another recall. What a lie! Jangan tipu dengan si penipu! Dont lie to the liar! Its impossible to have recalls 2 days in a row. There is no such thing. It just dont make sense to me. I'm still waiting for him to tell me the painful truth. It would be painful knowing that he lied. If u wanna go somewhere tell me, i'm not ur wife for goodness sakes. I wont fucking trap u or ground u! Why do u take advantage of me when i'm nice to u?! When i'm angry, only then u would treat me nicely. Why do u have to do so? Its a waste for me to type this out, he will never read my entries. So its redundant!

So the moral of this entry is to DO NOT LIE TO THE LIAR or in malay, JANGAN TIPU DGN SI PENIPU. Well, I admit that i am a liar, not exactly a great one but quite a good one. So dont play play!


|Sri Shakira at 5:27 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment