~=( and =)~
Bad news and good news! Which one do u want to know first? Ahakz....Well it all depends on me!Bad news 1st la ok....My computer was spoilt last 2 weeks. I dont know why! Dont ask me, i'm no computer expert. Anyways its ok already because it was reformatted. Which means all my files are gone! YESH! Gone by the wind! In to the drain, up to the sky becoming angels in the clouds. =( I'm so sad....some of my fav picz are gone forever! My mp3 files all gone also. But that u can get it back right. Thats the 1st bad news.
The 2nd one, botak locked me out again. He is back to his old self, no prob with that. It might be a good thing actually. I just need to make sure that there is somewhere i can go ro someone who can accompany me thoughout the night, if i'm locked out. Or someone who can send me to my sis place at Jurong West or my friend's place at Sengkang. Botak doesnt really mind whether i come home anot. He did not ask me where i go when i didnt come home. U know why? Its because he took my stuff. What stuff? My sleeveless tops aka sexy tops! I dont know what the heck provoked him to rumage into my room and take my stuff that i bought using my hard earned money.
Now the last bad news. Yesterday I found out that my guy has been contacting other girls through sms and elsehwhere Wallahulam! How i found out? I slept over at my sis place last weekend. My guy will always put his hp in his pants and wont take it out in front of me unless he needs to. He was lying on the floor, i was on the sofa. At the end of the sofa was his pants, so i felt his pants trying to find his hp. All this was done without him seeing. Got his hp out of the pants, flipped it and saw that he had 1 missed call and 10 new messages. All ten new messages were from grlz. 1 particular msg read, U...I have broken up wif my guy... What does it mean when a grl tells a guy she has broken up with her guy? She is trying to tell the guy that she is available!!! I confronted him. He had no guilty conscience at all. Pretended nothing happened. Told me that they were buddies. Just through sms, nothing more than that. Told me that the girl knows that he is attached. FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! U think i believe him? Never! He is a fucking liar! I know it so I dont believe his crap! This incident will never be forgotten! Will always be remembered! Will be avenged sooner or later! KARMA!!!
NOW GOOD NEWS!!!
Finally after much wait! I'm officially an aunt! Yeah to my vewy 1st niece Nur Haziqqah Insyirah! My brother's daughter. She is cute! 51cm and 3.164kg. When i have the opportunity i will upload her pic ok.
2nd good news! My eldest sis is finally getting married this Saturday evening! It will be a small family gathering at my sis place. So happy for her! Cant wait for my twins nieces or nephews or niece and nephew! The good news are simple and not long winded. I dont have to elaborate much, the happiness i feel is enough!
Lets hope that my life and my loved ones is a smooth and happy one! Oh dear Allah, bless us with a bright and happy future, far away from suffering and torture! Amin.... Allah take good care of my mum. Mum if ure listening, i know u are, I mish u! Bless our lives ok! Lurve u!
Sebagai penutup tirai, ku akan sedekah kn Al-Fatihah untuk arwah ibu ku, Sutinah Binte Omar. I'm ending this entry with a prayer dedicated to my late mum. Amin....
Comments:
Post a Comment