Friday, April 28, 2006

~Food Hotel Asia~
FHA 2006 was held at S'pore Expo Hall 1-6 from 25-28 April. The year 2 students from my course had to attend this exhibition. I attended it just now from 1-4pm.

Damn was it really freaking vewy the tiring. We were suppose to wear smart casual at its minimum. I and Emi wasnt sure of what it meant so we wore blouse, jeans and a nice pair of glamourous shoe. Which in my case is heels or high heels. Imagine me walking from aisle to aisle from hall 1-6. There were small sitting breaks in between which was not enough for me. Even my friend who wore slippers in was feeling the strain on her feet and heels. Can u feel the pain i went through.

The food was the only thing that kept me going. I tried chocolates, different types and flavours of chocolate that could be sampled. Food that could be sampled and even ice-creams, cold desserts and drinks. Drinks like fruit juice, tea, wine, tequila, margarita, whisky. To name a few la. The whisky was served neat. It was a strong whisky where by smelling from afar u can smell the alcohol smell. When u drink it, obviously u can really feel the heat all over ur mouth and throat. Only tried 2 types of wine, Japanese wine and red wine,i tink it was merlot or something like that. Cant really recall. The Jap wine tasted much better than the red wine. The Jap wine was much smoother. I tried pudding, mousse, nuggets, fishball, fries, bread, lychee ice-cream, brownies, cookies, snacks and loads more. I just finished eating one of the snacks that was given which is not available here in S'pore. Absolutely delicious! From Australia and its kangaroo shaped. So cute!

Now i'm stressed about next week. I need $90 by tuesday for my knife set that needs to be used on Friday for Culinary science. Where to get the money?! Any solution? If my guy can use his PP, i would like to loan the money from him. I really need it or else i cant attend the class and i will miss all the fun of cooking, cutting and preparing food. Haiz...Must talk to him about it later.

More updates soon!!!


|Sri Shakira at 6:38 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment