~Hmmm....Sentosa~
What about sentosa? I'm gonna be schooling there for my whole 2nd year. Interesting u might think, well its partly true...One advantage is that I can enter Sentosa free and the bus ride is also free. Which part of Sentosa i go to school? Its tourism academy at Sentosa aka TAS.Now let me tell u more about TAS...There's one canteen or more specific, one stall. There are four blocks, A, C, D and F. Each block has only two stories. There are lifts. The toilets there are locked and only people with the right code can enter. So only the students and staff at TAS can enter the toilet. The toilet provide shampoo and soap for shower. Isnt dat cool? Overall TAS has a wonderful environment but i really miss TP food. Can go elsewhere to eat. After school u can go to the beach or explore around sentosa.But i know that i will surely get sick of sentosa sooner or later. I toured sentosa just now to find out where else i can have my meals, how to get here and there and what bus to take. Basic info la...So tiring...Walking from Siloso beach to Pahlawan beach...Watch the musical fountain,take pics here and there...I'll post it when my fren sends it to me.
Classes have changed. Only one person from my former class is in my class now. We have the same tutorial class and lecture group but I'm taking Culinary Science while she is taking Service Skills and Methodology. Luckily Emi, is in the same lecture group as me and she is also taking Culinary Science. I found out that i have another two malay girls will be in my class. It would be interesting getting to know everyone in my class, working together for projects and everything else just like last year with 1H06 but now its with 2H10. I'm in second year! SO fast! Hehee...
Need to go to sleep now...Need to wake up early tomorrow lecture starts at 9am...Have to be up much earlier to get ready and then to take the bus to harbourfront and then to sentosa and then to TAS..Thats the disadvantage of schooling in Sentosa, u will have lack of sleep.. What to do. When u got to go,u got to go (with indian accent)! =)
Comments:
Post a Comment