Wednesday, April 19, 2006

~Short & Sweet juz like ME!~
This entry would be a summary of what had happened in the three weeks after the previous entry...
My elder sister got married on 25th March 2006. I stayed at her place from 24th March to 30th March and then i went home. Got to know that ira,my younger sis, my step-mother and that father of mine is going for a chalet on the weekend so, i slept at my sis place again for another 6 days i think. When i finally went back on 7th of April, I was demanded by him to leave the house. He even pushed me out of the house. Before that he slapped me 3 times i think. It didnt hurt as much, he didnt use the palm of the hand u see, just the fingers. The next day, my step- mother told me to go home to discuss la. Discussed and I, apologised, "promised" to come home everyday. Wow, that was really short! Ahakz! But this time around he was persistent in wanting me to leave the house. He really wants me to find another place to stay and someone who can support me. My elder sis will no way let me stay at her place. We dont really click well because we have the same attitude and character.

Therefore, I plan to work partime. Collect some funds not for charity but me la..I also charity wat, anak yatim piatu or orphan. Kekeke! Collect these funds to support myself when i leave this house. Planning to do this by mid of next year. And i will be staying with my friend in Sengkang. obviously i will help her out with her bills. Cant tahan la...Want to go to sleep...Not enough sleep yesterday. I'll post some more entries k...Daaa...


|Sri Shakira at 1:33 AM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment