Wednesday, June 07, 2006

~Daily dose???~
This semester, I have only one paper to take for midsemester test and its Accounting for Hospitality and Tourism. And it took place yesterday at 11am. It was simple. Can pass but not sure whether it will be with flying butterflies. Just now, I went to sch as in TP to discuss the projects we have so far and there are 4 group projects not including Culinary Science. Got back home at 5 after doing some discussion and research for the projects. Term break of 2 weeks has commenced! YESARH!!! U know what I have in mind? Go to my sis place whenever i can. When I cant, thats when I do research for projects.

I'm coughing like hell, dont even smoke that much. It started off with flu on Saturday. Flu is gone but cough getting worst. Phlegm is really a nuisance in my throat and nose. In the morning after u wake up, u can vomit just because of coughing hard and trying ur best to get the thick phlegm out.

Since Ariyanie has been discharged, I've been going to my sis place quite often to help her out. She is so cute and small. I will upload some of her pics when I can. Last weekend as in both Saturday and Sunday, I went there. My bro and his family also came over for sleepover. Too bad i couldnt do so. Anyways, the only thing I could do with Ariyanie is carry her and feed her milk. When she's hungry, she will be looking for breast or nipples to suck. She would look so cute! When i carry her and she's hungry, everyone else would laugh with me because of her cuteness looking for nipples. I would just tell her that I have not yet produced milk, so very sorry dear.
My other niece has grown even bigger and now demands for attention all the time unless when she is asleep. Expect people to carry her and walk around. If she doesnt get that, she would cry out loud. She is like 5kg++, u cant carry her that long because its too tiring and some more her neck is not yet sturdy. Or her neck is still weak.

By the way, someone unpredictably contacted me last 2 nights. Its Fazlie, the guy in e pic with me. Out of nowhere he remembered me. So surprising. I know he treasures me. Same for me i do treasure u as a friend. BUT one thing I noticed, he only looks for me when he needs to. Well, I'm usually he's last resort. Right Faz? I know. I'm sure of it. He is always MIA then suddenly he will call or sms me. Very temperamental.

Tomorrow i'm going to my sis place. Yay! Cant wait for Ariyana to be discharged because I will be helping out for sure. Ariyana will be discharged once her weight reaches 2kg, now she is 1.8kg. Very soon she will get out of the hospital. Most likely somewhere next week.
I'm going to shop for a while then get my daily dose of nicotine. Heheez! Daaa.....!


|Sri Shakira at 6:51 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment