~The week before midsemester test week.~
This week is usually a hectic, busy and chiong week! Chiong for project deadlines. This time its individual projects. Basics of Entrepreneurhsip and Principles of Marketing for Hospitality And Tourism. The deadline was Friday, 2nd June 2006 at 5pm. My BOE business proposal was submitted on Wednesday. That was easy to do but my tutor Mr Dominic Fung aka Domanchi, heheez was a lil fussy and wanted this wanted that in the proposal. Mah fan wo!The harder project to do was the marketing one. So damn hard! No help from books or internet. All from this wonderful thing creation of Allah called brain! This project must not be more than 5 pages. I wrote only 3 and half page. What we had to do was choose one attraction in Sentosa and do a SWOT analysis on its marketing strategy, the market, target market and its positioning strategy. And also a write-up on what u think about its marketing strategy and ur recommendations. I chose Siloso Beach as my attraction and I only chose it on Tuesday. I started doing the SWOT on Wednesday. Consulted my tutor only once and he told me I was on the right track. Finished the other parts on Thursday night at approxiamtely 8pm at TP business lab. Wonderful! So proud of it and satisfied! Good work Sri! Heez! =)
Just now during Culinary Science lab session, they were no demo or anything like the usual previous lab session. We were doing the operations of Restaurant in the Square and Petite Cafe. I was grouped and assigned to do the Petite Cafe. Fun! Learn alot of things to look out for during operations. Must be very attentive to the boyer when he or she call out for orders. Must repond quick and get the orders ready fast! After cleaning up we get a chance to eat all the food that was leftover at both places. So delicious! Then we the petite cafe people had to do the cleaning up and then we could go home. Changed and quickly went home.
Reached home just now and straight away went to bed to take a short nap. Now awake did my learning log 3 and post this entry. Suppose to meet that arse tonight but no news from him since 7.30pm. Didnt reply my msg or answer my call. He is attempting to do the same as the bbq thing. Big battle coming up if it happens. I've smsed him what i had to say and have already silent my hp so i have no idea i have received his sms or call. After this, I will go into MIRC. Content myself, dont get frustrated with his actions.
Thats all for now...nothing else to say...More updates soon!
