~18, i'm coming!~
YESH!!!! My birthday is nearing. 4 more days to my birthday!!!! So very the happy! Cant wait to be 18 so i can buy cigarettes easier, go clubbing and enjoy my teenage life.U wanna know something...I caught that asshole contacting other girls again on 5th August. This time much more worst!!! In the sms i read in his inbox, the girls call him "sayang", "b" and "dear". They not only call him those mushy pet names, they report to him their whereabouts and when they reach home. How Blissful to see that! Like i was touched by an angel! Ahakz! And what does that mean??!! Does it mean that all of them are his steady girlfrens or they are his steady girlfrens?! I'm not as dumb as he thinks I am, i can interpret alot of things just by reading a sentence. Oh well, I take Elective Literature in Secondary Sch. Heheez! He said that he got their numbers from his colleagues at work, never met them before only sms and talk on the phone. That was another eye-opener, he didnt have to tell me that, dumb ass!
Obviously I didnt believe much to what he had to explain. What I saw was enough to explain everything. I was so fucking disappointed and hurt. I was so prepared for a break-up that i initiated it. He begged me not to let him go and promised that that was the last time, no more. He promised that it wont happen again. I told him that this is the 2nd chance. Thats it!!! Wait til 3rd or 4th chance shop opens in S'pore then maybe i would consider. Wakakaka!
Moving on....I doubt he remembers my birthday. That is so delightful! =) I feel like I'm floating! I am not gonna say anything regarding my birthday that falls on 14 August this coming Monday to him. I want to see what he has planned or got for my birthday. If he forgets, I wont be surprised at all, just grateful to know that only fucking-scumbag-boyfriends who are a pain in the hole where faeces go through to reach the toilet bowl, forgets my birthday.
Comments:
heheh.. wish i hv ur number.. bt nvm, i'll wish u in advance. in case ari tuu tk smpt kepe kn.. hehe.. hapi 18th bdae. mae u hv a blissful life ahead of u yeah!! honestly, i miss ol ur updates n our sharing abt ank sdare n ol.. tsktsk.. i'll comment or tag again aites, sis.. take care!! =) =D
Post a Comment
