Friday, December 29, 2006

~D.U.M.B.~
I feel so dumb!

I dont know why but i usually dont notice that I have comments on my post. Like the post on my 18th birthday, I only read the comments today. How blind and ignorant! Ok not ignorant because I am very aware of things around me, that is why I'm such a big kepo. Blind maybe la hor...

I havent went shopping for a very long time. I have to renew the things in my wardrobe like tops, belts, shoes, bags and accessories. I need to pamper myself and go out shopping or something.

That is why I'm going out with my secondary school cliques. Yeah, didnt get to go out with them many previous times including Hari Raya outing because of issues like money, family matter and also mood. I will surely have fun tomorrow and have loads of catching up to do with them. Because I'm lazy to read their blogs. Kekekeke!

I know most of my friends do read my entries. And to all of them including the others who do read my entries, Thank u many2! Lurve u all!!! *Mmmwackz*

Now I'm thinking of what to wear tomorrow. I not only have to please my eyes but other Guys' that I'm going to see tomorrow! I wanna make sure that Iblis flips when he sees me in what I'm gonna wear tomorrow. Wakakaka(evil laugh)! Let him see how pretty I can be. Then when he complains and say I'm ugly, I can smack him on the ass! Hehe..

I will try my best and post less about that Iblis. I think it might bore u people right. I will talk more about me, that would be better wouldnt it?! Hahahakz...

Wokesh! More updates soon...Tootsie!!!


|Sri Shakira at 2:20 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment