Tuesday, December 26, 2006

~I think....~
I think that Iblis gave his new number to those girls in his previous phonebook.

It is because I found some unknown numbers in his new hp, Call Logs. He dialed those numbers yesterday morning. Just this morning, I felt a lil bit uneasy or tak sedap hati so I took a look at his hp. Found those bloody shit then confronted him before he left for work.

Yesterday, the Iblis surrendered his old sim card and hp to me. He wanted me to cut the sim card into half and throw it away. I lied and said that I have thrown it away but actually I kept it in my pocket. He did not allow me to check his hp together with the old sim card, obviously there was something suspicious going on. 3 of the numbers he dialed were under the same name in his old phonebook.

Later after he went to work. I asked him to tell me who the name of this particular person. He told me that it was Ira. Obviously I smsed the girl. And found out that she is not Irah but Syaz. She doesnt live in Bedok but in Woodlands. She said that Iblis is her guy and they have been together for quite a number of months. They last met each other a few months ago.

Then I asked him. As usual he denies it. Got pissed off as if he was the one who got cheated. Used some reverse psychology on me but that did not work. Now alot of things are going through my mind, like when he met this girl, where was i at that time. Phew, alot are going through my mind.

As usual, Trust only my instincts! And it says that he might not have given his new number to the girls. But he might have met this girl a few months ago.

The moral of the story is, dont be greedy. Having one lover in ur life is more than enough.
To the cheats, liars or anything that has to do with those people, Stop lying! Be honest. Because as clever as a squirel jumping, it will surely fall on to Earth. Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua.


|Sri Shakira at 4:11 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment