Sunday, December 24, 2006

~Promise?~
I was feeling curious yesterday. This is not the case of curiousity killed the cat ok.

As you have read in the previous post, I found three pieces of papers with girls' bloody bloody blah. So I wanted to check his wallet if he had really thrown all the papers away as what I had instructed him to do when I confronted him about it.

While feeling his pants pockets, I found his previous handphone in one of the pockets. Being curious and kepo I switched it on. An incoming msg was received which read "Bie u ngah uat ape" which meant "hubby or baby, what are u doing?" Not sure of the name of the sender because the Iblis changed the name to one of his friends name. In the inbox, there were a few messages from other girls. One of them read something like this, "Its ok kalo u tak nak layan i lagik. But I will be there for u if u need a fwen." It meant, its ok if u dont want to entertain me anymore and blah blah blah.

Then, I put the handphone aside to check his wallet. With less focus on the wallet, I just scanned the wallet and put it back in the pocket. Then I sat down on my mattress with the handphone with me, checking the sent items. Found three messages sent on the 22nd of December 2006 at around 9am, during his working hours. All three messages were sent to three different girls including Nurasheeka, the girl that I smsed with or the girl that the iblis topped up for. All the three girls names were changed to guys' names. Isnt it obvious he is trying to hide these things from me? Does he think I'm stupid and dumb? I'm not a bimbo!

Then he came into my room and saw me holding his damn handphone. He snatched it away from me. And then we started arguing. I started shouting and sreaming and yelling. He told me quietly to tone down my voice. I told him if u dont want to answer my questions then I would start screaming. I asked him why he still needs to contact girls after what happened the last time. The excuse he gave me was because his prepaid balance has not finished yet so he smsed the girls to finish his credit so as to not waste. Bull feaces!!! Then he told me about when he talked to that Nurasheeka to clear things.

Then he promised me that he would throw away his old sim card and turn over a new leaf. He promised that he would not contact other girls anymore. Then he asked me whether I trust him or not. I asked him after what he had done, does he deserve my trust and I told him, I will wait and see the changes to start trusting him again.

I asked him some more questions which had hurt me some more and left some more wounds. This incident has changed my attitude towards him. I have become a bit more cold towards him. I dont know if he notices it and I dont care.

Love = Pain


|Sri Shakira at 11:38 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment