~Consoling and Persuading vs Picking a fight~
Instead of consoling me or persuading me to go out, u pick a fucking fight with me!If u dont want to go out with me in the first place, dont even mention about going out to me yesterday or today!
Just because I dont give any enthusiastic gesture about going out, dont fucking pick a fight la father-fucker!
Thats what you love doing right. Its been a long time since we fought so what the heck! Another fight will be appropriate today!
Anyways, I dont go out alot with that ShitHead! Everytime I initiate for us to go out, he will make excuses. No money, no mood, boring and whatever else reasons he could think up to bring me down! If you dont want to go out with me in the first place, dont plan! Dont give me hope!
I'm seriously angry! Guys these days are jerks, pain in the arse, shithead and many more awful things!
Comments:
Post a Comment