Wednesday, January 17, 2007

~Finally...~
On Monday, I had a tour around Raffles Town Club. Requested for a visit there to do Facilities Management field assignment. Individual by the way. We were given the assignment in mid december last year and I only started doing it last Sunday. Just finished it at around 7pm just now. I gave myself a pat on my back for accomplishing better than what I had plan, which is that this assignment would only be done by 3am later. Yay! Finally this assignment is over and done with. I think this is one of the worst module I'm taking besides Lodging.

I'm left with handing it in tomorrow morning before I report for my deployment at Sentosa Luge. Tomorrow will also be my last day of deployment. Sad and happy. Happy because its finally over but sad because I have to return to school for restaurant operations.

Anyways, I received my mid semester test results last Tuesday. I did quite well, 30 out of 40. A B+ grade, not bad at all. Earlier today, I had FM quiz and I scored 35 out of 50. Bravo! And congrats to myself for passing the quiz because I have NEVER went to the lectures of this module and didnt really read up on my notes.

After that quiz just now, before going off to take the Sentosa Express(free for TAS students! =P) one of my classmates, Chelsea was viewing a blog with contact lenses advertisement. She told me that the contact lenses cost $39 for a YEAR, not a month. And I have planned to get one pair of those contact lenses. Pray that I spend less in school so that I can buy it!

Ok la...I'm quite tired already...Need to get some rest...


|Sri Shakira at 10:30 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment