~A good soul~
There was this good soul from my MSN contacts. He, yesh a he. He told me not to take revenge on that Iblis as there is such thing called Karma. He told me, rather than I suffer and torture myself, I might as well leave the Iblis.
What do I think about it? True..I am a person who believes in retribution. But I have been a good soul or partner in relationships for the past 6 or 7 years of my life and I have been suffering in relationships. Why should I deserve this kind of treatment? I'm not blaming God but I wana make sure that at least I deserve all the sufferings I've been through. U know what I'm trying to say right?
Haiya..I wana go clubbing la.. Anyone want to bring me out clubbing??? I'm dying to drink and dance my heart out. Actually right now, I feel like buying a bottle of Chivas or Absolut Vodka and drink to my hearts content. Until I feel alil bit high and dizzy then I would stop and go to sleep. I think I will buy a small bottle of Bacardi later if not something else.
Got to go home now.. Daaa...
Comments:
Post a Comment