~Happy 2007!~
Happy New Year!Yeah, late greeting.. Did not have a good start to the year! Countdown happened at my elder sister's husband's parent place. Some family problem caused by the imbecile and childish man aka my sister's husband.
Got into an arguement with him while he was arguing and fighting with my sister. Brainless piece of crap! Don't think of consequences at all. Oops. I forgot he is brainless, he can't think. Kekekeke!
As I was saying, he said that I'm just a penumpang or free rider, and I was not thankful. I have no idea what I was not thankful for but it does not matter to him because he doesn't contribute much to the household and much less as a husband and father.
Now we don't talk to each other. We or he try not to get near each other or me. Like I care! I cant wait to graduate, work full-time, get some stability and rent my own place so that I do not have to be a "free rider".
Gosh...Talking about him makes my blood go upstairs!
I'm disappointed in some way or another. I will tell u more about it in the upcoming post.
I have to get to sleep. Tired after a hard day's work at the Luge, standing in the hot sun with not enough sleep. Nitey-nitez....
Comments:
Post a Comment