I'm sick.
I'm having a flu for the past 2 days.
Yesterday I had headache, so didnt manage to post because I slept at 9pm.
Record breaking time for me to sleep! Wakaka...
Anyways, last week I was busy with my mosaic. A mosaic is a picture or decorative design made by setting pieces of something on to a surface with a small gap in between all those pieces. That is my definition of a mosaic. Hehee!
As usual, I'm always last minute in doing my tasks. Started drawing my design on to the drawing block on Monday. Then bought the coloured construction papers on Tuesday. Started pasting on Wednesday evening. On Friday 12.30am, I was officially done with my first-and-last-mosaic-ever!
This was what it looked like at the end of Wednesday.
This was before the background was pasted in..
This was the final product!I think it looks wonderful but my tutor do not think so. She said it was neat and sectioned. Too bad that I am a perfectionist and quite systematic, hence thats the end result. My mosaic art!
Anyways, getting back to my previous post that caused a lot of controversial. Wakaka! Sounds like some kind of superstar with lots of paparazzi.
Just some more explanation to clarify my stand about minah tudongs, PDA and others.
I do hate minah tudong aka minah fering. Why? Because some of them preach but dont practice what they preach. Because some of them are hypocrites and make Islam look bad to public by doing horrible stuff that they should not do like kissing, hugging and lots more. Because some are even worst than normal malay girls that do not wear the tudong. Notice the "some" I wrote, I'm not saying all but SOME.
I am an open person and actually PDA is fine with me but sometimes these people who are publically displaying their affection in front of my eyes, gets over my limit. The girls sometimes gets overpossessive and intimidated when they see another girl in that same area, then they start hugging and kissing their boyfriend purposely. As if trying to tell me that "the boy is mine." I really feel like saying, "GET A LIFE BITCH! LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL FINGER! I'M ATTACHED DUMBASS!" You can actually just inform me that both of you are attached just by holding your boyfriends hand, you dont have to purposely kiss and hug him aka menjeng2. Its plain stupid!
Even i dont do that with that Iblis. I dont hold his hands in public. I dont hug him in public. Neither do i kiss him in public. I dont really care if other girls are looking at him. I just care if he looks at other girls other than me. Its not the girls fault that your guy is looking at her, its your guy's fault because he is the one so cheeky to be staring at other girls.
Comments:
Post a Comment