Monday, January 22, 2007

~Lingerie and minah tudong~
We did went out yesterday.
After he and I cooled down, we talked.
We went to WestMall to watch a movie.
Ghost Tunnel.
At around 7pm.
We got out after the rain stopped.
We took the bus and MRT to get to Bukit Batok.
We did not take his bike because he was afraid it would stall in the middle of nowhere.
He is getting his new bike out today.

At West Mall centre stage(I think that's what its called la), got lingerie sale, E2. I had bought some lingerie last week at Century Square from E2 too. There were thongs, g-strings, bras, panties, swimming costumes, girdles and many more. No elaboration on what I bought.

Anyways, while me and him was taking the escalator up to the cinema, I couldn't help but notice that this lady wearing a tudong was buying g-strings and thongs together with her bf, fiancee or husband. She was walking around the thongs and g-strings section with her guy looking at which lingerie to get. The thought of her wearing a g-string and making love disgusted me. She wasnt that slim, somewhat like Oprah but abit more fleshier. She humping?! Eeeeeeewwwwwwww! NOT kinky at all!!!

Then while going home in the MRT, we saw two couples hugging and kissing each other on the cheeks. If they were Chinese or Indians or Eurasians, I dont care but they are Malays. One of the girls wear a tudong, not that pretty either but chubby. Why wear a tudong if you want to hug and kiss the opposite sex in public? Go do it at a park or hotel or any other non-public places!

I think it will be more appropriate for me to go around in public places, hugging and kissing my boyfriend. I think it will be more suitable that I buy and wear g-strings and thongs. It is more appropriate for a person who does not wear a tudong, like me to do such things than a person who wears a tudong. People around will look at these people in a different way. Anyways, wearing a tudong itself restricts yourself from doing this and that like wearing tight clothings to show your body figure. You should be aware that you are not suppose to do some things if you're wearing a tudong.

To all MUSLIMS, judgement day is nearing. REPENT!!!

If you want to wear a tudong, dont do such things in public at least. If you insist on doing as such, take the tudong off. Dont wear it for the sake of trend or just because you're forced to but wear it because you want to get closer to Allah. Get your objectives right and know the consequences before taking actions. Dont take a stab out of the dark. I'm not criticising (actually I hate people who makes Islam look bad (I LURVE ISLAM AND ALLAH!)) but just a fair reminder.

Got to do this Opera thingy now...


|Sri Shakira at 1:33 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment