Saturday, January 06, 2007

~Mixed feeling~
Updating regarding the previous post.

I'm not really in the mood to be joking around or be happy right now. Feeling really pissed off!

Anyways, in the previous post I stated that I was feeling disappointed. Here's alil bit about it. During that big fight between my sister and her husband, my sis was pretty confident about getting a divorce. She wants her husband to wake up to reality and change. I was disappointed because all her efforts of asking around for opinion, my lack of sleep and her interrogation to find out more facts regarding her husband, was all in vain.
But now I'm not as disappointed because I've heard from my sister about what happened that day. I wont elaborate because I'm too pissed off regarding something else.

That is, I found out that Iblis has another email address! Yesh! Another fatherfucking-sodomising email address!!!

Confronted him. He said it was his very very very old email address. He hasnt been using it for a very long time and this was the only email address that he could remember the fucking password! He only wanted to check if he had any emails. FUCK his fucking pussy!!! Fucking liar! When I asked for the fucking password, he didnt want to give me because I never gave him my password thus there is no need for him to give me his. Obviously there must be a lot of shit, crap, faeces going on in that fatherfucking email.

I'm feeling so fucking angry to the extent I wanna cry! But why should I cry?! Why should I waste my precious tears on this kind of rubbish or for him?!

Now I wanna start doing all the shit that he has been doing to me! Mark my words! I am gonna careless about this fatherfucking-sodomising Iblis! I am gonna meet other guys as and when I want. I will do a much worst shit than what he had done or still doing. Obviously I will be hiding all this things away from him. I gonna take revenge and stab his fucking back.

Now I SERIOUSLY REGRETTED knowing him, chatting with him, giving him my contact no, meeting him, trusting him, accepting him, loving him and sacrificing for him.

No, I am not gonna break up with him because I want him to feel exactly or worst of what I had felt when he did all this shit!

Got to do finish up my part of the group assignment..

P.S. Sorry for all the expletives I've used. If it has offended u, I apologise. If u would like to know why I use father instead of mother, it is because I hate my father and really really love and adore my mother.. Mish u mum!


|Sri Shakira at 10:12 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment