Thursday, January 11, 2007

~Petite not Pretty~
A misunderstanding not from my part but one of my classmates, Aisyah.

It all started on the first few days at Tourism Academy @ Sentosa. One of the tutorials where we had to introduce ourselves was Applied Research. I cant recall the name of the tutor of that module. Oh my godo! I'm so forgetful but it has been a long time so its ok. Anyways, he wanted all of us to introduce ourselves and then describe ourselves in one word.

When it was my turn, I said, "I'm Sri. I'm PETITE." Petite = Small.

Aisyah heard it wrongly. She heard me saying I'm pretty. And after that incident, she found me action and hated me. How did I know? She confessed to me yesterday.

Then during accounting lecture, I couldnt concentrate because I was thinking what had happened actually. Then I remembered the above incident and told her about it. Now the jigsaw puzzle comes together. Now I know why she acted really cold towards me in semester 2.1.

Well, she had misjudged me for her hearing trouble on that day. Hahaakz.. Jgn marah eh.. Gurau je...

At least now I know I have one less enemy. Hehee...


|Sri Shakira at 9:35 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment