~Timing is everything~
Before I start, it seems that they lots of controversial regarding the minah tudong and lingerie thingy. The real message that I was trying to convey can be found somewhere in the ending of the lingerie and minah tudong post. Just to make it clear. I dont care whether u are ugly or pretty, whether u are wearing a tudong anot, to those minahs not just minah reps but other Malay girls too, try not to make out in public especially if u are trying to intimidate me. I dont care about your boyfriend neither do everyone else around that same area. Find some other places to do so like parks, the staircase found at flats or hotel. If you find me being rude by commenting this person is this and that person is that, I just have one thing to say: Just a reminder dearest, THIS IS MY BLOG. I am free to say what I want. This is where I pour out and tell everything that I want to convey to everyone.Anyways, lets get back to me and my updates. Yesterday, I reached home early. At around 12+ afternoon, I was home from school. I cleaned up the house, sweeped my room and the living room. Then I ate and watched television. At around 2+, I switched on the computer to check my email and update my blog and other accounts. I signed in to MSN. For your info la, I have more than 300 MSN contacts. About 200 of them, I may not know who they are as they are like never online. Others are my friends from secondary school, primary school, temasek polytechinc, my relatives and my other friends that I had gotten to know online.
Then one of them from that 200 unknown list pm me. He was interesting to chat with. We chatted for about an hour plus or even more. We got to know each other along the way. He wanted to keep in contact with me and he knew I was attached. And during the chat, he made some comments about wanting to meet me and said that if we meet, he would bring me go drinking. That sounded so tempting. Anyways, it was almost 6pm and I had to get ready to leave for tuition. So I left him my contact number and signed out.
About 2 minutes later, my handphone rang. I was in the kitchen and that Iblis was in my room. He brought my handphone to me and demanded me to pick up the call. My mind was blank. I dont want him to know that I gave my number to a guy and if I picked up the call, I would not know how to react and pretend as if it was just one of my classmates calling me. So I didnt pick up the call. And he took my handphone and called the number back using my home phone to see who it is. After a moment, I heard him shouting on the phone.
Then he hung up and shouted at me because a guy picked his call just now. After screaming at me, he commanded me to call back that unknown number using my handphone. But I retaliated and told him that since he had called and it was a wrong number, what was the purpose if I call back. He got angry for nothing and began shouting at me to call back the number. So I called back the number with courage and hoping that if that MSN contact of mine answered, he would pretend not to know me. Thank God! He pretended not to know me. And I was saved. That Iblis paisey liao but so egoistic! He did not want to apologise to me and said that I was at fault for not listening to him.
What the heck la! I'm not your freaking wife liao. I dont have to listen to you. Just because you give me money and sort of support me, I dont have to listen to you. I am not being unfaithful to you but you cant forbid me from doing this and that. You should know that the guys in my phonebook are all my friends. Even if I had liked them in the past, doesnt mean I still like them. What past is past. Just like you, I accepted you even though I knew you were arrested, had stayed in the lock-up before and was almost charged in court. You should also accepted me for who I am. You should also trust me. Trust is really important in maintaining in a relationship. Yeah, I still dont trust you as much as I had before but I dont pin point, accuse and suspect you.
Anyways, Santos, you called me at the wrong time. I'm so sorry for what had happened. Just so you know, it was not your fault.
From this experience, I have learnt that timing is very important in life. It is essential in music, dance and generally life. Wah...I'm like lecturing philosophy. Kekeke..!
Need to watch my drama series on TV9...
Comments:
Post a Comment