Ate the Prosperity Meal at Mcdonalds opposite the interchange. That meal was my breakfast and lunch. I had the beef prosperity burger. The black pepper sauce was good. The wedges wasnt too heavy, so the meal overall was not bad at all. I give a 7 out of 10. That was like MakanSutra for all. Hehee..
Then I went to century square to find leggings, so that I can wear my dresses out. Actually I can wear just the dresses without the leggings, but it would be too short and if I bend down, people might see my butt. What to do when you are born with the big-butt genes. Anyways, I found leggings that cost S$9.90, thanks to Ain's recommendation.
If only I had my dresses with me, I could maybe wear it out already. My dresses are still at my Tampines home. I went to Tampines supposedly because I wanted to get the dresses. I called my younger sis, Ira and told her to find my dresses and put it in a bag. When I reach there, I will call her to throw the bag down. Why did I have to do that? It is because Botak is at home.
So when I reach the void deck, I called her to throw the bag down. Then she told me, Botak didnt let me take it! WHAT THE FISH?!!! She told that fatherfucking son of a bitch that I called her because I wanted to get my dresses. I asked her why she had to tell that Botak I called and she said that Botak had asked her who called so she told him. What a dumbo! What a hypocrite! What a traitor! Then I said, "You could easily lie to me but you cant lie to him! You could have just said its your friend! Why are so stupid?! When will he be working?" She answered that she didnt know. I threatened her not to lie to me or else I will tell my elder sis. Ira is scared of my elder sis because my elder sis topups her prepaid card. Actually, she is scared of someone if it invloves money in the process. Example, when that Botak ask Ira to tell the truth, he would tell her that if she doesnt tell the truth she wont get her allowance. Then the stupid girl will let all the cat, dogs and other animals out of the bag.
What kind of a father bribes his child? What kind of a father who lets his child eats his leftover of a meal and not share? What kind of a father uses his own child's savings to get her an MP3 player? What kind of a father doesnt give his daughter her school allowance? What kind of a father locks up his daughter out of the house after midnight? What kind of a father kicks his daughter out of the house so that he has less responsibilities and spend less money? What kind of a father forbids his daughters from meeting maternal relatives including their maternal grandmother? What kind of a father neglects his responsibilities as a father?
Even an animal loves its child, what do you call a human who doesnt?
During those tough times after my mother past away and when I encounter problems, I seriously wish I had foster parents. Foster parents who do not have a child at all and desperately wants a child. They would probably be a better parent than that Botak. What's past is past. Lets just look forward to the future.
Anyways while I was at Century Square, that Iblis and me were going down the escalator, there were these two girls. They seemed to be around secondary 2 or 3, looking rather mature yet immature. We couldnt help but hear their ridiculous conversation. SO Freaking Funny yet disgusting to hear from an immature kid. One the girls said out loud (because I could her it), "My ex called me. Before we hung up, he said I love you. Fuck sia..." She said in Malay and I couldnt help but be disgusted. Then that Iblis said out loud to make sure they both hear it, "Kecoh sey!" They both looked back to look at us, then they made their own jokes to humour themselves. Girls, one word LAME! Both were ugly looking, not being bad or saying that I'm pretty but its a fact.
Anybody young who are thinking of having a steady, wanting to go through the process of sound, break and patch, one advice GROW UP FIRST and GET MATURED then you can start thinking about having relationships. Make sure you already start having pubic hair, your voice has broke(for the boys) and your thinking has matured first.
I'm not saying I heed my own advice. In primary 6 I had my first steady. Then I was single for about 4 years plus. Then I got to know one of my ex who is a year older than me. He asked me out a few times. Then he asked me to be his steady girlfriend. I was 17 that year, 2005. After a month, silent break up. Not from me but from him. Two months after that, I got to know another of my ex who is 6 years older than me. I thought he was matured enough but 5 days after we were officially together, silent break from him. That same month, I got to know that Iblis. From where? MIRC. A month later, we were officially together. Up till now, I have only 3 ex and I'm still with him. Hopefully this relationship is growing stronger.
Woritez...I'm going to take a shower then get ready to go to school.
Comments:
Post a Comment