~Clubbing,Guys,Password~
Lets start with clubbing.. I have always wanted to club, and I had the chance to club only once. After that I intended to go clubbing more often but because of no company to go with and because of my relationship, clubbing was forgone. A month ago my closest cousin, Len ended her almost 4yrs relationship. Then she started trying out things she couldnt try out like clubbing. And in my opinion she is maybe getting addicted to clubbing. Anyways, she asked me to accompany her for Ladies Night at DXO on 2nd of March. But I declined and that was the night I got to know that fucking Iblis contacting the same previous girl. After hearing her experience and knowing that she is single, I know that if I wanted to go clubbing I can ask her along. So we planned to go clubbing soon...On 19th March, Monday, I met my cousins, Len and Ina. We went to Bugis then to Plaza Singapura. It was a short meeting from 6pm-10pm. So we planned to meet again the next day to visit my brother and niece at Yishun and I had to give my niece her birthday present. The next day, we went to Yishun. While we were at the interchange, trying to make our way to the main road to walk to my brother's place, I met up with Faz. He is one of my good friends, the guy in the pic with me under the "My.Fwenz". He was on his way home from his camp. It has been almost 2yrs since I last met up with him so it was nice to see him that day. Then we part ways as he has some other plans and we made our way to my brother's place. We arrived at his place at about 7.30pm and stayed there until 9.30pm.
While making our way back to the mrt station, Ina was asked by a guy for her number. Then later on, she told me that one of those guys wants to get to know me too. That was nice to hear that I was still sort of "quite popular in the market" aka in malay maseh laku. I didnt see his face at all but at least he has the body type that I prefer. Yesterday he contacted me. Whether he knows I'm attached or not,I have no idea. He intends to meet me this Friday afternoon.
Now about password.. On Tuesday, that Iblis took urgent leave because he wasnt in the mood to go to work. So we sat in front of the computer, looking for videos to watch at youtube. One particular video required us to sign up and so he did it and used a particular password. Then yesterday, I tried to log in to his email and friendster using that password, I was successful. In friendster, I saw a whole lot of hurtful things. Messages and testimonials from girls. All of which was after we got together. I remembered in a few of the messages where he replied to a girl whether she was serious with him, whether she missed him. He exchanged contact numbers with quite a handful of girls on friendster. It hurt me because firstly he lied about not knowing the password and secondly he cheated on me after we started this relationship. I was so angry and frustrated, and I didnt even cry until much2 later.
He came back home, shouting at me. Asking me whether I was satisfied that I had already traced his password. Saying it was my fault for bringing up the past. I got more angry. And I left him alone. Didnt say a word to him until now. He only communicated with me through sms. Last night, I slept in the living room and I only slept at 3am and woke up at 6am. With all that have happened, I made a drastic decision to go clubbing this Friday with my cousin and meet that guy on Friday afternoon. He has his company's dinner & dance tomorrow night so I can escape from his clutches. He dont want to trust me and let me go clubbing with my own cousin and I cant careless anymore. I will go clubbing whether he likes it or not and whether he knows about it or not. He needs to understand that I need some enjoyment before I settle down. He also needs to understand that I wont give him face anymore!
Now lets think of the positive... Tomorrow Ladies Night at DXO!!! Woohoo!!!
Why DXO? Because its ladies night is on Fridays and the age requirement is 16, so I can bring my cousin who is turning 17 this year.. Weeeee!!! Drink & Dance tomorrow!
Comments:
Post a Comment