~Exams Are Over!~
Yesh! At last the exams are over..I had to face FIVE papers and 4 of which are theory based! Had 2 papers on Monday, 26th of February, 1 paper on Wednesday, 28th February and lastly 2 papers on Thursday, 1st March.Imagine what my brain when through last week..I almost died after fininshing the 4th paper while studying for the 5th paper because I could not absorb a thing from my notes. The thought of taking supplementary paper for the last paper suddenly struck into my mind and I fear that it would happen. What was the fifth paper? Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions aka MICE. I think its one of the module that I have not done well in coursework. Hopefully all the crap I could write in the exams script was enough to pass me with the grade of D. No supp paper pleash..! I pray so very hard that I do not have to take supp paper for that subject.
Ok..I havent been posting for the past 2 weeks because I was getting ready for the execution of my Service project and I was studying quite intensely(compared to usual) for my exams. I have made quite full use of my study week this time because I usually study last minute but because of the tight exams schedule and the number of theory based paper, I had to make sure that I make the study week useful to me.
Now the exams are over..I will make sure that I celebrate and not think about it until the results are out on 15th of March. Anyways, this semester's holiday will be the last school holiday for me as the next semester's holiday I will be doing my SIP (Student Internship programme). So I better rest and enjoy as much as I can.
Yesh! More updates soon..got to wake the Iblis up!
Comments:
Post a Comment