Thursday, March 08, 2007

~FLIRT!~
2nd of March is our 1year and 5months anniversary.

At 10pm, I received an sms from an unknown number. It was Nurasheeka. One of the girls the Iblis contacted or cyberstead with for almost a year. In the sms she asked me if I was still together with that son of a gun. I asked her, did he tell her that we are no longer together and is she contacting him. She replied saying that he did say that and that they are contacting each other. WOW!!! What a news for me!

At that point in time, he was sleeping in the room and I was at the living room with my sis. Then I went into his room and checked his hp to see if he saved her number. Surprisingly, he didnt! Which meant that he remembered her number. I continued asking her more questions like did he use his number and she told me that he said it was his friend's number not his. And that was a clever move to make sure that she doesnt contact him at the wrong time and wont get caught by me.

Later on my sis wanted to use the internet so he had to get out of the room for the time being. He saw the annoyed-irritated-angry-frustrated expression on my face and he knew something was wrong. He asked me and I said nothing. He wanted to look at my hp because I was holding on to it but I didnt let him. That was when I let it all out and confronted him.

He admitted contacting her, denied that he said we were no longer together. He told me that the girl contacted his home and that was how they got in contact with each other. I seriously dont know who to believe. I cant believe her because she might be doing it as a revenge to that Iblis for lying to her and played with her heart. I cant believe that Iblis either because he has done it several times before. U be the judge.

Obviously he is in the wrong because he is a freaking flirt. If he had thought about us, he wouldnt have entertained that bitch. He had the choice not to reply to her and not entertain her. But still he did it. He didnt care and think about the consequences for contacting her.

I gave him an advantage of the doubt but I am still disappointed in him.

Anyways, I believe that we girls when we are in a relationship, we have good instincts. I knew there was something wrong a week before he was caught because he was acting really suspicious like keeping his hp in his pants, setting the hp on silent mode, taking the hp everywhere he goes, constantly holding his hp, his sent items and message log was empty everytime I check it. I am damn observant. Every move you make I study and analyse. I sound like some kind of detective, ahakz!

I asked him did he regretted what he did and he said yes. I asked him did he want to lose me and he said no. A week later I asked him when was the last time he cried because of me or the relationship and he told me it was that night when he got into the room after my sis left because he was afraid of losing me. If you were afraid to lose me in the first place, why did you continue to contact her? He said because he was just being nice to her, another words to me he was plainly flirting.

Hopefully he would really change this time or else the next time I will start changing and start transforming into a bitch. Ahakz... ;P


|Sri Shakira at 10:17 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment