Wednesday, March 28, 2007

~Ladies Night again?!~
On Friday, I didnt meet that guy who wants to get to know me or go to any club. I was feeling lazy so I didnt want to meet him. About clubbing, as you know I brought my cousin with me who is 17 this year. She couldnt get in, so we didnt go in either. I know she felt really bad. I felt worse because I've wanted to go clubbing for quite a long time. Why she couldnt get in? The bouncer didnt let her in. Yarh?! Like What The Fish?!

Who was at fault? I think the bouncer was at fault. He wasnt only looking at my cousin's IC but he was looking at cousin's face and body. Maybe he thinks that she doesnt match the person in the IC. That was like totally biased. That DXO club age limit is 16. Who is he trying to dupe by saying that my cousin was below the age limit?! I will complain, man!

Anyways, after that we walked our way to boat quay. Then we went Party World KTV at Shenton Way to karaoke. My sister was there too. So she paid for everything. Before leaving home, I drank about a cup of baileys just to warm up before drinking more at the club. Then at the KTV, I drank Hot Chocolate and Bourbon Coke. The bourbon coke was not strong at all, so I drank like 2 and a half cups. I wasnt even high. We reached home at about 4.30am.
While I was karaokeing.. The person beside me is my closest cousin, she is the 17 year old cousin I was talking about above. Pity her...NVM, when u are finally 18, I will bring you out clubbing.

This was taken in the toilet at Party World KTV at about 4am.
Coincidentally, this coming Friday, that Iblis will not be home. He will be going back to his mother's place, so this is the chance for me to go clubbing on Friday. This is what I have planned to do: To warm ourselves up, we go to Club Momo before 11pm so its free entry. We will drink abit and check out the atmosphere there, see the crowd and everything. Then when we get bored, we head to DXO for Ladies Night! Isnt that a good plan or is it a great plan?!
Hopefully everything happens as planned and hopefully no cock up at all. Wish me lots of luck!


|Sri Shakira at 3:39 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment