~One A...At last!~
Examinations results are out!I scored D+ for MICE & Arts Appreciation(CDS), C+ for Lodging Systems and Operations, B for Service Skills Methodology, B+ for Facilities Management & Food and Beverage Operations and lastly an A for Management Accounting and Finance.
Gosh! You wouldnt know how happy I am to pass all my subjects, even though its not with flying jets. But look on the bright side, I have almost all type of grades that can be scored except for F and D.
I thought I had to take supp paper for MICE but in the end, I dont have to. Enjoyment for me starts right now! I dont have to think about school for at least a month. YAY!!!
PHR please get a date for our reunion and outing! SOON! Before I finish up all my money... Hehe!
I wana go shopping, drinking, washing my eye, meet my friends and cousins that I havent met for a very long time.. Clubbing if i get e chance and have company for it.. The list go on...
More updates soon...
Comments:
Post a Comment