Tuesday, May 15, 2007

~Nong time No Write~
Since sch started on 23rd April, I havent had the time to post new entries. Why?

Busy with doing tutorials, assignments, learning reflections, research for project, resume and cover letter. Resume and cover letter is for SIP(student internship programme). From what I know of, students in my course have to apply to the company they want to work in. We are given a list of companies and we can choose which one we would like to apply for. There is also overseas internship but i am not interested in leaving my loved ones for 3 or 5 months.

Putting aside school, I have highlighted my hair the colour that I have wanted for quite a long time. RED! Now I dont look like a Minah Rep but more of a Minah Lian. A mix of both races. Ahakz...I will take some pics and post when I am more free.

Thats it for this entry...Till the next one..


|Sri Shakira at 10:36 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment