~Updates since June..~
At last all reports of projects are submitted. This week my group had 2 presentations which means 2 down and 1 more to go! After Monday, I will be more free than ever. No more research and crapping to do. Hahakz! But I have this major individual assignment to finish up. This assignment or Reflective Journal made most of my coursemates work together to do a petition to extend the deadline. Anw I'm done with all the research only one and half more journal crapping to do until the deadline on the National Day week. Then on the 24th and 27th August, I have my exams. Then my SIP starts on 12 September, a day before the first day of Ramadhan the fasting month.And I have calculated that if I want to drink (alcohol drinks), I have to do it before 4th August. Which means I cant go clubbing until Syawal comes which is in Mid October. That is a long wait, but its ok. Which means in the mean time I get to shop alot, revamp my closet, shoes and bags. Then spend some more money on my hair and getting myself hot! And find new clubbing kakis. But you know what, if i go clubbing i cant smoke while i drink which is bloody bore! However, if i'm going with a fun bunch of people foregoing smoking is alright.
Its been a nong nong time since I updated regarding my love life. For now, nothing interesting la.
But on the 8th of June, that Iblis got into an accident on PIE towards Changi Airport near Lornie Rd exit. He wasn't with me, thank god if not I wouldn't be here posting this entry. Anw he scraped his chin and his hand suffered the major impact when he fell on to the road and some other slight bruises and grazes. What happened was that this passenger bus driver didnt see him, and last minute signal and move into his lane. So while trying to avoid colliding with the damn bus, his bike handle locked itself and thus he threw himself off the bike and pushed the bike away. He had a 21 days MC. But he is fine and healthy now.
During that time when he was on MC, his mother insisted that he stays at home as in his Pasir Ris home. So most of the time he is there, we met each other less often. During his free time at home, he would log into his friendster, add girls in his friends list and send girls messages asking them whether they were single or not and asking for their contact numbers. Exactly back to his old habits. Obviously, me the detector found out about it. He is bloody dumb to log in to his friendster and do those things when he knows I have his stupid password. As usual, when I confronted him, he would deny it. During his stay at his PR home, we constantly argued and fight. I surely dont enjoy it but i think he does. He asked what is the point of having a friendster if you cant message people. I told him its ok if you're adding your real friends and messaging your friends but you are not doing that. I think he loves seeing me hurt. Whatever it is karma will catch up to him.
Its strange. People who are single wants to be attached. But I will tell these people to enjoy your singlehood. Why? Because some people who are attached have thoughts of being single like me. Its not because of the hurting from him but as time goes by, the love fades away really slowly. I do love him but the love I felt for him about two years ago was much more intense then now. I wish I could feel that intensity of passion so that I would always look forward to the future. Now I have no plans for the relationship. I wish it is our honeymoon period always not only in the beginning of the relationship. I want him to be more romantic than he had ever been but that is not going to happen, it would just be wishful thinking.
We bought this couple Polo Tee last month. The funny thing is that a part of me dont want to get it and I told the sales assistant that we dont do this couple couple thingy. But he so much wanted me to get the same colour as he had chosen. So I got it, anyways its not my money. I told him to put aside $100 of his GST Offset Package for my shopping purposes. Anw we have not worn it out together. I doubt we will wear it at the same time. I know he cares for me, I care for him too. But I just wish he could be more loving and romantic.
Lets skip this topic and talk about Harry Potter! I watched it on the 22nd of July at Vivocity. It was fabulous just like the other 4 films. And I think that Daniel Radcliffe is a good kisser from what I saw in the scene where Harry Potter was kissing Cho Chang. Wakaka! Then you would get to see Ronald Weasley jealousy for Hermoine Granger in the giant scene. Who hasnt watched it should go and watch it!
Wokesh...thats it for this entry! I've got to go shower and get ready for my tuition at 4.30pm.
Till the next entry..
Comments:
Post a Comment