Sunday, August 05, 2007

~Birthday?~
My birthday is coming..Woohoo???
Its nothing great to be looking forward to. It just means you're getting older. Obviously i would love to stay young at 18 just like what Peter Pan wanted to stay a kid forever but that is never going to happen. Apart from that, the reason why i'm not looking forward to it is that there isnt going to be any kind of type of celebration. Yesh, my friends and family would remember my birthday and they would wish me but thats different.

The last birthday where I had so much fun and I felt so bloody loved was two years ago. That was when the princesses of Pink Honey Royalties celebrated my birthday with me. That was great! That was one of the best birthdays I had all my life. Other great birthdays would be back when my mum was still here, she would buy a cake for me and cook my favourite dish, Laksa. Not much presents were involved. It was simple but a memorable one.

Last year was the worst birthday ever! No celebration, no cake. It was just the worst. This year might be the same and I will not be surprise but I will be expecting it.

Anyways all these bad vibes is from my bloody bad mood. I wanna go shopping to buy a bag, some tops if I could find any, subway cookies and Ben&Jerry's ice-cream. However that bloody asshole do not want to bring me to Jurong Point. Its bloody near and yet he does not want to. I cant understand that damn son of a nurse (his mother is a nurse, you see). I'm not really asking much, just bring me there and I will use my own hard earned money of tutoring to purchase the stuff. What's with him? I do almost everything for you, cant you do this bloody small favour of mine. I know I can go alone to get all the stuff but it would be better if there is someone accompanying me. In addition, its Sunday. People dont go shopping alone on a weekend.

I feel pathetic. In addition, this week I will be babysitting my twin nieces. So how am I going to get all the stuff before the next weekend. Unless I have magic powers to do both at the same time, then it would be possible. But I have no such powers, so I will be suffering for the rest of the week. If the date next Sunday with my girlfriends is on, I will have nothing nice and decent to wear other than the lingeries that I bought from Metro Tampines. Ahakz! Dont worry, I will not be going out with a bra and a thong next week. But I've got to find something nice to wear by then.

Actually, I wanted to have dinner with my girlfriends of PHR on my birthday. No celebration but just a simple dinner. However, Joan will not be free. Thus we will be meeting up on 12th of August, next Sunday. Hopefully Ain will be able to make it. Yup, that reminds me to sms Ain to demand her to make herself free on that day so PHR will have a reunion after a long time.

Thats all the frustrations I can vent today..Not to worry there will be more..


|Sri Shakira at 5:48 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment