~Updates!~
For my birthday this year, I received a bracelet from my Iblis which probably cost about $60+++. My sister bought me a cake. It was ok la.Since Ramadhan started, I have more freedom then ever because my Iblis has officially moved back to his mum's place. Yesh! More clubbing sessions! Muahahahaha!
School wise, I passed all my modules. I had two As, woohoo! But it didnt make much of a difference to my GPA. My GPA is only 2.46. Its fine to me. A huge difference from my 1st yr 1st semester GPA.
Now I dont really have the time to update my blog as regularly because I have started my SIP with Singapore Tourism Board (STB) at Singapore Visitor Centre (SVC). It started on the 12 September. But lucky for us who are attached to STB, we officially start working 1st October which was yesterday. Because of the renovation at SVC Orchard, we went for training from 12 Sept until 28 Sept. Our training consist of touring around Singapore visting tourist attractions. FUN!
Today is my off day! So I'm slacking at home.
Prison Break 3 is out. And now I'm currently watching episode 3. I am still in love with Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield!
Anyways people say I have lost weight! Woohoo! I like! Haha...Now with less fat, I look younger! Heez! =)
I dont really have much to update about because there is too many of them. So this entry is a summary for the past 1.5 months..
Til next time..
Comments:
Post a Comment