Tuesday, November 13, 2007

~Money money money!~
I am officially broke..Haha..
Only $1.00 left in my bank account.
Only RM50 and S$0.75 left in my wallet.
Yarh. I am pissed with STB because they did not give us, the interns an exact date of when we should receive our pay. Now we are left waiting for the pay to be transfered into our bank accounts.
Gosh! Last month we were paid later because they were some complications in our timesheets.
But this month, I doubt there were any complications. So they should not be paying us late!

I need money so that I can have my lunch and dinner during work.
I need money so that I can buy a new hp.
I need money so that I can pierce my belly button.
I need money so that I can buy my necessities.
I need money for transportation to go to work and go out.
I need money so that I can buy myself a watch.
I need money to pay back my friends whom I had borrowed from.

Dear STB, pay us ASAP!


|Sri Shakira at 2:08 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment