Saturday, November 10, 2007

~-untitled-~
Why are u still contacting me u fucking-sick-psychotic-pain-in-the-arse father of all satan?!
Why are u still telling me that u still love me and u dont wana leave me?!
Why are u giving me empty hope?!
Why am I so dumb to believe most of the words that u have said?!
Why am I still hoping that there is hope of saving the relationship?!
Why are u still hurting me?!
Why are u doing this to me?!
What wrong have I ever done to deserve all these pain & suffering?!
Why do I have to go through all these?!
Why is it me?!

U are hurting me so much.
U are making me cry more than I ever have.
Only God knows what I'm going through every single day.
Only God knows the pain I'm suffering.

How do I forget him entirely?
How do I stop myself from contacting him?
How do I stop myself from missing and loving him?
How do I stop myself from crying?
How do I move on without thinking about him all the time?

Dear God, give me the strength to move on with my life and forget him.
Dear God, give me the courage to fight the pain I'm going through.
Dear God, give me the ability to stop loving him.


|Sri Shakira at 9:53 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment